NEW ORLEANS (press release) – There’s not much to hold back the New Orleans spirit, but a nearly two-year pandemic has cast a prolonged pallor over the normal joie de vivre of the city with regard to annual festivals and events. It’s time to let the good times roll again, starting with Twelfth Night, which marks the end of Christmas and officially marks the start of the carnival season in the Big Easy.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel and the New Orleans Marriott are joining the fun with exciting travel packages for guests to experience Mardi Gras – from parade viewing booths to the chance of a lifetime to participate in a Mardi Gras parade.
Ultimate Mardi Gras Experience
Anyone whose to-do list includes getting on a Mardi Gras float and having thousands of waving hands waving to them to “Throw me something Sir” can now take the tour of their life with the Krewe of Orpheus. and see her purple, gold and green dreams come true!
The Sheraton New Orleans is offering an exclusive Ultimate Mardi Gras Experience package that includes the opportunity to ride a float in the Krewe of Orpheus Parade on Monday February 28, 2022. The fun continues at the Orpheuscapade Magic Ball following the parade. There are only two packages available, and each package is designed for two people. The Krewe of Orpheus was co-founded by his native son Harry Connick, Jr., so big musical titles are always a part of the celebration.
This ultimate Mardi Gras package, which starts at $ 6,500, includes the following benefits:
● Accommodation in an Executive Suite with access to the Club Lounge
● Two horsemen on a chariot during the parade of the Krewe of Orpheus on February 28
● Two ornate Krewe costumes, including unique Mardi Gras masks
● Mardi Gras throws: beads, trinkets, stuffed animals and more
● Two seats at the Bal Orpheuscapade after the parade
● Catering basket for table at Orpheuscapade with appetizers and bottle of your favorite adult drink
● Welcome convenience to the hotel including two cocktails and a copy of Arthur Hardy’s Mardi Gras 2022 guide
● Next day recovery kit with Bloody Marys or Mimosas for two
The package is valid for stays from February 25 to March 2, 2022 and includes a minimum of two nights which must include Monday February 28. Book online here or call 1-800-228-9290 and mention promo code CUE.
Mardi Gras 2022
Carnival season runs through the city for several weeks with many of the biggest parades hurtling down Canal Street past the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel and the New Orleans Marriott. Customers are invited to let the good times roll – let the good times roll – with an exclusive Mardi Gras package. Available for stays of three nights or more from February 17 to March 2, 2022, the package includes the following: ● Rooms located in the heart of downtown at the Sheraton New Orleans or the New Orleans Marriott
● A $ 90 credit for the Joieful Concierge that can be used to purchase passes to the Parade Viewing Booth at the Sheraton New Orleans or other local excursions, such as a guided driving tour through the town to see the extravagantly decorated Krewe of House Floats (see www.joieful.com)
● Copy of the Mardi Gras 2022 guide by Arthur Hardy
● Two welcome cocktails
Book online here or by calling 1-800-228-9290 and mention promotional code PK9.